• Thinking of selling both of my K Fastback projects! I will give details and a list of parts I have for both cars. Both cars are listed in the newest HIPO Mag. Both cars are Dark Green and where built a little over two months apart. It will take me some time to get the total list together. You can call me at 815-671-0911 cell or 815-926-7641 Thanks! Ron

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Who publishes HIPO magazine?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

I think he means that both VINs are listed in the registry - therefore are in Tony's fourth edition. But I've been wrong before.

• I have decided not to sell the other car until spring time. It has been to cold and snowy to miss with them. Thanks for all the calls. But if anyone is realy interested call me at home. 815-926-7641 You can call me days or nights. I have not promissed any of my cars to know one. First come first serve.Only one person came and looked at the cars and bought it right there. If you don't want to take the time to set up the time to have it inspected or come and look at the car,don't waste yours and my time. Ron

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!