• My next ?? What's the thought on lowering the front control arms an inch ,acceptable or not. I'm not planning to race and don't think my driving style will benefit, but the cars look cooler lowered. Anyone have a template?

• lowering the upper control arms does not affect the ride height very much. It does improve handling in the corners.

if you want to lower the ride height (in front) you must cut the coil springs or install shorter springs.

Z.

Edited by - zrayrichter on 05/26/2011 22:24:13

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Are you saying to lower the A arms and use the shorter springs, or just swap springs to lower ride height.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

lowering the upper a-arms benefits handling and only slightly lowers the car. You can lower the upper a arm AND swap springs if you wish. But the ride height is primarily affected by the shorter springs.

Z.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!