OT: Rubber door edge guard??

• I am looking for about 4 of these THICK rubber door edge guards that are used by car companies on NEW vehicles to prevent damage to the edge of the doors on the transport trucks...I have inquired at my Ford dealer and all THEY use these days are a thin rubber strip about 8" long and these are plentiful....would anyone have a couple of these THICK ones they could spare?? Thanks!!

• Cut a swimming pool noodle in half (cross section), and mount it on the inside of your trailer at the door level. Then, if the door opens too far, you will hit the foam noodle, and not the interior trailer wall.. (:

• Mustangs were originally transported to dealers with rubber protectors on the doors and some on the bumpers. JD larsen at All Classic Motors still has a few pair of the NOS door rubber protectors. I've got a pair...they are about 4 inches long is all, but they were the original shipping protectors that came on all the ponies. JD has them listed on his web site at $29 per pair. The phone is 701-338-3673.

Matt

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!