K car on 'Muscle Car'

• I saw that episode as well.

I wonder if the owner is a member on here?

I wish they had interviewed him.

Did you all catch the one error when the narrator was telling about the other engine codes on Mustangs when he said "G" code? instead of "C" code?

• I watched it Sat. and Sun. and thought that was pretty cool.Owner sure didn't mind lettin the rubber fly.Guess he was just happy about the show but I also wondered why they didn't interview him like they always do unless he didn't want anybody to know who he was?

• The K coupe on the TV show is mine. Never have posted here found out about the site at the show in Nashville at the speedway. Always ment to join but just never did. Joined the site so I can respond to the nice comments made & maybe answer some questions. The car is in the regestry. Had a ball doing the driving for the episide. I was ask before filming if I had any problem with doing a burnout or some fast driving. Told them naver had any problem doing it before why would I have a problem now? I thought a 289 HI-PO on Muscle Car TV would shed a light that you don't have to have a Big Block to have fun. Was not interviewed since my 1970 GTO Judge was on the week before and they did not want two interviews back to back. Thanks again for the nice comments. BILL

• Nice car and welcome to the site.If you stay very long on this site you'll get a feel for the climate here if you know what I mean!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!