What's it worth

• Iam jogging the thought of selling my 1966 k code fastback. signalflare red, pony interior, front disc, rally pack, not sure if it is GT (buck tag says no, car says yes) has all GT equipment appearing to be stock in insallation according to other posts and websites I've visited. The delima is, it is unfinished but all there and in excellent shape, what is it worth now compared to putting the money into it to sell finished. I owned my own shop and restored many cars but never finished mine, but due to slow times I am closed now with no interest in finishing it. The shop that it is in now ( my brothers ) is also closing. Instead of us both taking another month or two finishing this thing and hating every minute of it because of being burned out, what is a good educated guess of its value. Thanks, Roger

• Is it driveable in it's current state? If not, that would probably double what someone would have to pay to have the car shipped. Any accident damage? Your other post says no rot, does it have any rust at all? Is the engine/tranny vin stamped? Are all the K specific accessories on the engine? These are all some of the variables that can determine value.

As mentioned above, pic's are a big help. It's hard to put an estimate on a car based on a written description. One persons idea of "rust free" and "matching numbers" can be different from what others believe. Detailed pictures will go a long way in determining value/selling your car. You could probably find a buyer right here on this forum with some pic's.

Edited by - 66tiger on 04/25/2008 23:17:07

• A complete, rust free K code fastback with the correct engine and transmission is valuable.

When you say "All there" I will assume for my value that it has the correct numbered parts including dist. carb etc.

$20,000 give or take.

Rob

608-588-4499

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!