• 65 Mustang convertible black with White standard interior is for sale by Ebay seller "novasetc" as a reserve price auction with a starting bid of $1,965.00:

This 1964.5 Ford Mustang K-Code convertible 1 of 317 produced. Car is a project just pulled from long term storage. Engine and transmission are not correct for car. Rear end appears to be original. Car still maintains it original front disc brakes. The trunk are is very solid. The cowl and front bird cage also looks very solid. Car will need floor pans, outer lower quarters, that’s about it for sheet metal repair. I have taken pics of all angles of car. Car has clear title that matches vin on front aprons. The drivers door was changed so car does not have correct trim tag (available aftermarket). Please look at photos and ask any questions. Very hard car to find and would make a great restoration project. I can help arrange shipping anywhere in us (Fl 1000 Tx 900 Ca 1200 Ny 1100) I will need your zip code for a up to date quote.

1965 Ford Mustang K-Code | eBay

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• 65 Mustang convertible black with White standard interior is for sale by Ebay seller "novasetc" as a reserve price auction with a starting bid of $1,965.00:

This 1964.5 Ford Mustang K-Code convertible 1 of 317 produced. Car is a project just pulled from long term storage. Engine and transmission are not correct for car. Rear end appears to be original. Car still maintains it original front disc brakes. The trunk are is very solid. The cowl and front bird cage also looks very solid. Car will need floor pans, outer lower quarters, that’s about it for sheet metal repair. I have taken pics of all angles of car. Car has clear title that matches vin on front aprons. The drivers door was changed so car does not have correct trim tag (available aftermarket). Please look at photos and ask any questions. Very hard car to find and would make a great restoration project. I can help arrange shipping anywhere in us (Fl 1000 Tx 900 Ca 1200 Ny 1100) I will need your zip code for a up to date quote.

1965 Ford Mustang K-Code | eBay

-Fred-

This Kar was produced some time between August 14 and 19, 1964 and is therefore a 65 rather than a 64 1/2.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• Official Post

This 65 Mustang convertible black with White standard interior sold February 5, 2024 on Ebay for $10,815.00 with 32 bids from 19 bidders.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!