5F07K378630 on Ebay NIR

• This 65 Mustang Koupe Rangoon Red with white standard interior is for sale by Ebay seller "mustangmasters428" with a starting bid of $5,000.00 and a Buy-It-Now of $9,995.00:

Here we have a 1965 Mustang K code 289 Hipo Coupe restoration project with out motor or transmission. This car was a survivor needing attention so 10 years ago it was covered with base coat paint to protect it and then like to 200+ cars we have it sat while we built others people's cars. Having shared that this is 1 Of 2 K code coupes I have and we are selling the Red one as the White K code coupe at the end is not part of this auction but will come later.

This is a car I bought some 25 + years ago from a mustang shop in Gainesville Florida called Ford Brothers and felt I would one day get to it . Well guess what I didn't, so I decided with the vast array of Fords and Mercury's numbering over 200 that I have it's time to send some to a better home and let these projects get done and make a new owner proud due to it's heritage. We have countless pieces for the restoration being a full service shop so add this to your garage and we'll give you a discount on the pieces whether mechanical, interior, or even exterior trim we have it all.

We are offering this true K code complete with title as is with no warranty ! Unfortunately the goodies were gone long before I made the purchase so that should explain the cheap price. You will need to have restoration experience for floors and more the car while all there as a rolling chassis will need a craftsman to bring it back to the former glory.

The pictures explain the rust which is present but not overwhelming and considering people pay crazy money for generic coupes this is a great investment. Note If you have a need I have plenty of rebuilt and used small block Ford Motors from the aluminum headed crate motors to stock 289 both 5 and 6 bolt bell housing.

We also have good used and rebuilt 4 speed transmissions both toploader and Borg Warner T 10's and for every Ford application. From Falcons, Mustangs, Galaxies to all the other performance and passenger car models. Should you need shifters we also rebuild them too from factory models including Hurst to the Hurst Competition Plus all complete ready to install. Heck we even rebuild them and take trade ins so give us a shout to work out a deal

I also offer rebuilt rear ends both 8 and 9 inch with or without posi traction. You name the gear we probably have it and can help there to. Should you need anything else just ask because after 40 + years of collecting I am sure I have it or know where to get it. Just saying I have a lot of stuff and love to buy and trade just ask anyone who knows me.

I would be wrong to leave off years of collecting NOS and of course a reproduction inventory which has over 100+ pieces of various sheet metal panels. I do have quite a bit of original metal but no inventory on any of it so lets talk.

If you have interest before or want them both just let us know as at Mustang Masters where we have countless parts and over 200 project cars which will be sold as is since we have given up the rebuilding process. By the way we even have a pair of Big Block Mach i's projects in the background. Again we buy sell and trade so give us a shout to make a deal as I trade up or down. Parts are even more interesting to me as I will trade parts or cars in for any of my cars.

This desirable classic is a pretty good start although its outside storage has taken its toll on the floors over the last 25 years. The exterior panels need minor repair although some might differ so lets say attention to body is needed.

Expect you will need lots of restoration to make it nice and like everything this old it needs work. You'll find the interior is pretty much all there and is in fair condition although it too will need detail attention or replacement to be brought back to life for the customer who wants to start at a deal and save. All glass is present along with the trim.

This is a whole car and will need a complete build although it is all is together it is in need of skilled craftsmen's attention. Please understand it is sold as is and will not be able to be returned. If you have any questions we will be glad to discuss this car in detail but be assured the value will certainly be well worth it in the end as this is a well optioned car. Easy to find just look for Mustang Masters we have been around since 1981 and are available for parts cars or even council just ask thanks Freddy

1965 Ford Mustang | eBay

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• This 65 Mustang Koupe Rangoon Red with white standard interior was bid to $5,100.00 with 2 bids from 2 bidders by January 14, 2024 and did not meet the sellers reserve and therefore did NOT sell.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• Official Post

This 65 Mustang Koupe Rangoon Red with white standard interior is back on Ebay again as a Buy-It-Now of $12,500.00 or make offer:

1965 Ford Mustang | eBay

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• Official Post

This was a much better deal on the first auction at $9,995.00.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• New
    • Official Post

This 65 Mustang Koupe Rangoon Red with white standard interior received no bids by April 2, 2024 and therefore did NOT sell.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!