65 Mustang K code fuel pump

• I'm interested in buying the right fuel pump for my 28 May 1965 K code coupe. Please let me know if you have one or where I might obtain one, thank you,

• Official Post

I'm interested in buying the right fuel pump for my 28 May 1965 K code coupe. Please let me know if you have one or where I might obtain one, thank you,

The closest that I have currently is an August 19, 1964.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Hey Fred, Tony Gregory's book indicated that it should be a C5OZ-9350-A pump and a casting number of 3939-s on it. Does yours fit that description ?

• Hey Fred, Tony Gregory's book indicated that it should be a C5OZ-9350-A pump and a casting number of 3939-s on it. Does yours fit that description ?

Affirmative, however the 3939-S is a stamping number and NOT a casting number. The C5OZ 9350 A is purely the Ford part number that is only in the Ford MPC and on the original Ford parts box. I did restore a prototype with a C5OE ink stamped number however the casting had a difference in configuration where the inner spring retainer plug fits into the casting. If you have an interest, please send me an email or PM.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!