• This 65 Mustang Fastback White with Black standard interior is for sale by Ebay seller "cadilac777" with a Buy-It-Now of $23,900.00 or make offer:

1965 Ford Mustang Fastback. K code clean title but does not have the 289 HYPO motor. Has a good running 289 from a 66 mustang GT. 4 speed transmission and motor are installed but will need completing to run and drive. Car is dusty and dirty been in barn for years but the car is solid. Solid frame, floor and body. Paint is ok. Hood scoop is not installed just placed for pictures. Comes with all good glass. Many new parts and stainless trim included. I can assist with world wide shipping. Send your zip code for a shipping qoute to your front door. $1000 deposit due within 24 hours of auction close with the balance due 7 days from auction close.

1965 Ford Mustang | eBay

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• This 65 Mustang Fastback White with Black standard interior is for sale by Ebay seller "cadilac777" with a Buy-It-Now of $23,900.00 or make offer:

1965 Ford Mustang Fastback. K code clean title but does not have the 289 HYPO motor. Has a good running 289 from a 66 mustang GT. 4 speed transmission and motor are installed but will need completing to run and drive. Car is dusty and dirty been in barn for years but the car is solid. Solid frame, floor and body. Paint is ok. Hood scoop is not installed just placed for pictures. Comes with all good glass. Many new parts and stainless trim included. I can assist with world wide shipping. Send your zip code for a shipping qoute to your front door. $1000 deposit due within 24 hours of auction close with the balance due 7 days from auction close.

1965 Ford Mustang | eBay

-Fred-

This 65 Mustang Fastback White with Black standard interior sold November 16, 2022 on Ebay for $23,900.00.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• That looked like a good car i was tempted as it was not that far from me, would have been nice to see the door tata plate , looked lke it had original red primer still on the floor pans, i was thinking a dearborn car would have had black vs red under the body color, looked like it might have been a GT by the rear valance, did not see a disc master cylinder or front rotors,

Edited once, last by chucks302 (November 18, 2022 at 12:43 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!