• 66 Mustang Koupe race Kar Red with black interior is for sale by Ebay seller "hypwr65" as a reserve price auction with Buy-It-Now $31,900.00 or make offer:

1966 Ford Mustang | eBay

-Fred-

This is a pro-built, turn-key K-Code Mustang race car that is registered for the street, built by Maeco Motorsports in Los Angeles, CA. It has always been in California and is solid and never rusted. You could easily run it as a street car and take it to the track once in a while. There are over $40,000 in receipts for this build just from Maeco.

This 1966 Ford Mustang K Code coupe was converted into a race car in the late '90s and campaigned in VARA events prior to my acquisition in 2020. The Ford Racing BOSS 302 block has been stroked to 310ci with a Bryant billet steel crank, Carrillo rods, and JE dome pistons. The cam is a Crane solid roller and the motor makes close to 500hp. Brzezinski ported the 351 Windsor cylinder heads to the max. Numbers matching K-Code Toploader four-speed manual transmission and a new Eaton Truetrac limited-slip differential. The car is finished in red with yellow racing stripes, and additional features include a padded roll bar, a Kirkey fixed-back bucket seat, a fire suppression system, fiberglass hood, Fuel Safe fuel cell, uprated springs, adjustible panhard bar, side-exit exhaust pipes, a NASCAR Hurst shifter, and 15x8 two piece PSE custom made Torq Thrust-style wheels. Included with this race car are two VARA logbooks, spare parts, set of street wheels and tires, documentation, and a clean California title in my name.
    I recently listed this car on Bringatrailer, but it did not meet reserve. Please see the listing for all the details. Many of your questions will be answered in the listing and comments. You can see my asking price and what it bid to, so I am accepting offers in between there. It is registered for the street with its original Black plates.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1966-ford-mustang-423/
    I have 100% Feedback on eBay and a great reputation on Bring-a-Trailer.

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• This 66 Mustang Koupe race Kar Red with black interior sold September 26, 2022 on Ebay for $31,900.00.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!