5R09K???004 on Ebay

• 65 GT350 clone K code fastback is for sale on Ebay by seller"joel_shelby" with a starting bid of $500.00:

▄▀▄▀▄▀ 1965 Mustang Shelby GT350R ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Restored with only 24 Test Miles since Completed

5R09K- xxx004

Investment Grade Classic Car!

*** PRICED TO SELL ***

HIGHEST BID OR BEST OFFER WINS THIS AUCTION

PLEASE BID ONLY WHAT YOU ARE READY TO PAY

THIS CAR IS LISTED FOR SALE LOCALLY

THIS AUCTION IS SUBJECT TO END EARLY IF SOLD

IT WILL BE SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER

EVEN IF THE RESERVE IS NOT MET

All New Restoration on this K code 1965 Mustang Fastback GT350R Replica

Real Deal Wimbledon White on black 5R09K San Jose California Rare Mustang

Meticulously restored with nothing overlooked, no expense spared on this 2 year build with a few smart upgrades along the way. All new restoration, body has new metal, all new floors, all new interior, all new wiring, all new Hi Performance SBF 302 Ford Racing engine with roller cam backed up by a Borg-Warner manual 5 speed transmission, upgraded aluminum radiator, all new power disc brakes, new rotors, new brake pads, new calipers, new brake lines, new gas tank, new fuel lines, all new suspension, new control arms, new ball joints, all new bushings, new shocks front and rear, new weather strip, new glass, new chrome trim, new headliner, new door panels, new carpet , new high back Shelby seats with matching rear fold-down, new gauges, new Shelby steering wheel, new vintage looking stereo system with remote, this car is new everywhere...

The paint and body work is amazing as the body is laser straight and was finished out factory Wimbledon white base/clear paint, wet sanded and buffed to show quality

In 1965, Ford built the K code Fastbacks for one reason.. Racing / Hi Performance application. The K code models were the only cars that were sent over to the Los Angeles Carroll Shelby facility to become Shelby GT 350 cars. In 1965, there were a total group of 562 K code Mustangs that made it into Shelby production. 515 were for the street, and 35 GT350 R for competition, 9 Drag cars, 1 street prototype 2 competition prototype, this car not being in the group making it a tribute. By request of Shelby, Ford only built these K code cars in white with black interior, as that was the only color available for the 1965 Shelby. All Shelby GT350 cars in 1965 had to fit the following mold to be a Carroll Shelby Registry car... It had to be a Wimbledon white with black interior, K code 4 speed, Fastback, and they only came from the San Jose California plant, meaning that the VIN had to start out as 5R09K... As already mentioned above, this car did not make the trip to the LA Shelby facility to be blessed into the registry. However, it has all the same origin pedigree by Ford. The K code Fastback Mustang is the most sought after Mustang for the year of 1965... The information I am sharing is public record and can be obtained by anyone.. Please do your own research.

Clean GA title in hand

Titled as a

"Shelby GT350"

on the Georgia Title,

1965 K Code Fastbacks that were Wimbledon White on black were scheduled to become SFM Registry Shelby cars, however, this one did not make the trip to the Shelby American facility for the final Carroll blessing.

I can send pics of the title to serious prospective buyers

VIN Partially covered in this listing to protect privacy of current owner and new buyer

Title and reman SFM ID plate, Shelby GT350 Owner's manual, will all go with the car

Very Strong car, Ready to Race, Win a Car Show, or drive anywhere !

Car Will Be Sold to the Highest Bidder So please Bid Only what you are ready to pay

Data Tag Breakdown

• Model Year: 1965
    • Body Style: 2-Door Fastback, Standard Bucket Seats
    • Exterior Paint: Wimbledon White
    • Interior Trim: Black Vinyl
    • Date: 24 October, First Year
    • DSO: Philadelphia
    • Rear Axle: 3.50:1
    • Transmission: 4-Speed Manual
    • Assembly Plant: San Jose, CA
    • Body Serial: 2-Door Fastback
    • Engine: 289 Cu. In. V8 4 bbl. Hi-Performance
    • Unit #: XXX004

** This car is For Sale locally and this Auction is subject to end early if sold prior to Auction ending **Ready to go buyers can call

9.1.2.6.5.8.8.1.5.9 Car is For Sale by private owner, no with extra taxes or fees As always, you are welcomed and encouraged to come inspect this car If you are serious about buying this car, email me and I will be glad to email or call you back.

Or Call 9.1.2. 6.5.8. 8.1.5.9

Highest Bid or Best Offer Wins this Auction however if the Reserve is Not Met, I will only work on a Deal with the Top bidder Please bid Only what you are ready to spend

If you would like to discuss this car further, please email or call. I have sold several cars on eBay and have 100% positive feedback on all cars sold. There is no warranty on classic performance cars, and all classic car sales are final. Buyers are welcomed and encouraged to come see it person or send someone to inspect it. Please have this done prior to bidding. If you have zero feedback, I reserve the right to cancel your bid. The car will be stored inside and no longer driven after a sale has taken place. If vehicle is sold and transported to the buyer, I will meet with the transport company and help load the vehicle to ensure that it is done safely and securely. I have shipped cars all over the USA and Exported to many countries, So I can help you get a very competitive shipping rate.

1965 Ford Mustang GT350R K Code Shelby GT350 ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ | eBay

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• This 65 GT350 clone K code fastback was bid to $67,625.00 by September 2, 2021 with 41 bids from 19 bidders.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• This 65 GT350 clone K code fastback is back on Ebay with a Buy-It-Now of $74,000:

1965 Ford Mustang GT350R K Code Shelby GT350 ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ | eBay

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• This 65 GT350 clone K code fastback sold September 3, 2021 on Ebay for $74,000.00.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!