Used Autolite BF32 Star Spark Plugs

• Here is an Ebay auction for a used set of Autolite BF32 Star spark plugs by Ebay member "snydly427 " with a starting bid of $175.00:

For sale is an original EARLY set of (8) Autolite BF32 Spark Plugs. Condition is used.

These early Autolite BF32 spark plugs have the Autolite Star on them, the later BF32s and the NOS BF32s do not have the star. From what I've learned from my research, the star on the ceramic was phased out in late 1967.

These were removed from my early 65 dated set of HiPo 289 heads. I have not used these spark plugs on a running motor nor have I attempted to use them at all. I simply removed them and placed them on my shelf of HiPo specific parts.

All the threads are good, the markings on the ceramic insulators are clear as day, some slight rusting on the steel, but Evapo-Rust will easily and harmlessly remove the rust. No deep pitting.

If you have any questions, ease feel free to contact me! Ford box does not come with the 8 spark plugs

Autolite BF32 Spark Plugs HiPo 289 406 427 Shelby GT350 K Code Ford Mustang 390 | eBay

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Depending what early means assembly line parts could have been three rib insulators early and five rib late.

Dan

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!