5F08K372154 on Ebay NIR

• 65 Mustang convertible is for sale by Ebay seller "diazjoel2013" with a Buy-It-Now of $60,000.00 or make offer:

Wimbledon white exterior with an all black interior in excellent condition, nut and bolt restoration 8 years ago. Drivetrain 289 hipo with a extra rare (3) 2 barrel carburetors and a 4 speed transmission.

1965 Ford Mustang | eBay

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• C6ZZKGT January 20, 2021 at 5:27 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “5F08K372154 on Ebay” to “5F08K372154 on Ebay NIR”.
  • 65 Mustang convertible is for sale by Ebay seller "diazjoel2013" with a Buy-It-Now of $60,000.00 or make offer:

Wimbledon white exterior with an all black interior in excellent condition, nut and bolt restoration 8 years ago. Drivetrain 289 hipo with a extra rare (3) 2 barrel carburetors and a 4 speed transmission.

1965 Ford Mustang | eBay

-Fred-

This 65 Mustang convertible received no bids by January 26, 2021 and therefore did NOT sell.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

1965 Ford Mustang | eBay

-Fred-

This 65 Mustang convertible received no bids by January 26, 2021 and therefore did NOT sell.

-Fred-

This 65 Mustang convertible is back on Ebay again with no changes:

1965 Ford Mustang | eBay

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• This 65 Mustang convertible received no bids by February 2, 2021 and therefore did NOT sell.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• This 65 Mustang convertible is back on Ebay again with no changes:

1965 Ford Mustang | eBay

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• The listing for this 65 Mustang convertible was ended by the seller February 5, 2021 with the following explanation "This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available".

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• This 65 Mustang convertible is now for sale by apparently a new seller on Craiglist with a price of $77,000.00:

(Located in San Francisco)

Okay craigslist Super rare Mustang I’m selling one of my pieces out of my collection. Matching number, 3 deuces. Wherever you go people give you compliments and thumbs up for it and Ask you to take pictures, Celebrity status. Trophy winner 100% rust free Everything works, nothing wrong, turn the key and go anywhere. Fully restored. Too much to list. Please I'm an older gentleman. No trades, no cash apps, no texting. Please Serious Buyers just call @ show contact info Thank you for your time and God bless you.

(located in San Francisco)

415-418-8438

1964 dodge Chevrolet muscle cars for sale by owner - Las Vegas, NV - craigslist

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• This 65 Mustang convertible is now for sale by apparently a new seller on Craiglist with a price of $77,000.00:

Okay craigslist Super rare Mustang I’m selling one of my pieces out of my collection. Matching number, 3 deuces. Wherever you go people give you compliments and thumbs up for it and Ask you to take pictures, Celebrity status. Trophy winner 100% rust free Everything works, nothing wrong, turn the key and go anywhere. Fully restored. Too much to list. Please I'm an older gentleman. No trades, no cash apps, no texting. Please Serious Buyers just call @ show contact info Thank you for your time and God bless you.

415-418-8438

1964 dodge Chevrolet muscle cars for sale by owner - Las Vegas, NV - craigslist

-Fred-

I see a fair number of issues with this Kar. It is advertised as a 64 1/2 but it is actually a 65 model scheduled to be built December 15, 1964. It has a reproduction door tag, 8 inch rear end and the VIN stamp on the apron is a restamp. There are no stars and the characters are improperly spaced. It has an aluminum radiator. This Kar would have had the Arvinode system but it does not at this time. These are just the more obvious issues. This Kar cries out for a prepurchase inspection by a Hipo knowledgeable inspector.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• This 65 Mustang convertible is now for sale again by the same seller on Craiglist with a price of $58,000.00:

Okay craigslist Super rare Mustang I’m selling one of my pieces out of my collection. Matching number, 3 deuces. Wherever you go people give you compliments and thumbs up for it and Ask you to take pictures, Celebrity status. It's like having gold in the bank, it goes up in value. Trophy winner 100% rust free Everything works, nothing wrong, turn the key and go anywhere. Fully restored. New floor panels. Original 9 inch rear end. Original Top loader, original harmonic balance. Original manifold exhaust. Original buddy bar dealer option 3 deuces.

If you don't know all k codes we're used for Shelby's they shared Better suspension, Factory equip. Too much to list. The vehicle was fully restored 5years ago. Clean title in my name. I did my homework. the price is Firm. The car speaks for itself. Please I'm an older gentleman. No trades, no cash apps, no texting. Please Serious Buyers watch video

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and just call @ show contact info Thank you for your time and God bless you.

Must sell moving.

1965 dodge Chevrolet muscle cars for sale by owner - Los Angeles, CA - craigslist

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• 65 Mustang convertible is also for sale by Ebay seller "415lincolnmark" with a Buy-It-Now of $58,000.00 or make offer:

Okay eBay Super rare Mustang I’m selling one of my pieces out of my collection. Matching number, 3 deuces. Wherever you go people give you compliments and thumbs up for it and Ask you to take pictures, Celebrity status. It's like having gold in the bank, it goes up in value. Trophy winner 100% rust free Everything works, nothing wrong, turn the key and go anywhere. Fully restored. New floor panels. Original 9 inch rear end. Original Top loader, original harmonic balance. Original manifold exhaust. Original buddy bar dealer option 3 deuces. If you don't know all k codes we're used for Shelby's they shared Better suspension, Factory equip. Too much to list. The vehicle was fully restored 5years ago. Clean title in my name. I did my homework. the price is Firm. The car speaks for itself. Please I'm an older gentleman. No trades, no cash apps, no texting. Please Serious Buyers watch video

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    and just call 4154188438. Thank you for your time and God bless you.

1965 Ford Mustang K Code | eBay

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• 65 Mustang convertible is also for sale by Ebay seller "415lincolnmark" with a Buy-It-Now of $58,000.00 or make offer:

Okay eBay Super rare Mustang I’m selling one of my pieces out of my collection. Matching number, 3 deuces. Wherever you go people give you compliments and thumbs up for it and Ask you to take pictures, Celebrity status. It's like having gold in the bank, it goes up in value. Trophy winner 100% rust free Everything works, nothing wrong, turn the key and go anywhere. Fully restored. New floor panels. Original 9 inch rear end. Original Top loader, original harmonic balance. Original manifold exhaust. Original buddy bar dealer option 3 deuces. If you don't know all k codes we're used for Shelby's they shared Better suspension, Factory equip. Too much to list. The vehicle was fully restored 5years ago. Clean title in my name. I did my homework. the price is Firm. The car speaks for itself. Please I'm an older gentleman. No trades, no cash apps, no texting. Please Serious Buyers watch video

and just call 4154188438. Thank you for your time and God bless you.

1965 Ford Mustang K Code | eBay

-Fred-

My earlier comments still apply and add the aftermarket fuel pump to non original parts.

I see a fair number of issues with this Kar. It is actually a 65 model scheduled to be built December 15, 1964. It has a reproduction door tag, 8 inch rear end and the VIN stamp on the apron is a restamp. There are no stars and the characters are improperly spaced. It has an aluminum radiator. This Kar would have had the Arvinode system but it does not at this time. These are just the more obvious issues. This Kar cries out for a prepurchase inspection by a Hipo knowledgeable inspector.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• The listing for this 65 Mustang convertible was ended by the seller November 6, 2023 with the following explanation "This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available".

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!