Used Hipo Crankshaft

• Here is an Ebay auction for a used Hipo crankshaft by Ebay member "falconfutura1965" with a Buy-It-Now of $600.00:

289 Hipo Crankshaft. Condition is "Used". Please! I don't have any other hipo parts for sale at this time.. This Crankshaft was removed from an early 65 5 bolt block that was deemed beyond reasonable repair. It was cleaned magnafluxed and machined to .010 mains and rods undersize. There are a few minor inclusions that would clean up at .020 but my machinist assured me it would be in more than fine . This is a legit hipo crank that still has the orange marking . See photos of engine before crank was removed. It's not beautiful because I refrained from bead blasting it in order to retain the original hipo paint markings.. This auction is for Crankshaft only but also Includes hatchet weight and timing gear...

289 Ford Hipo Crankshaft | eBay

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Here is an Ebay auction for a used Hipo crankshaft by Ebay member "falconfutura1965" with a Buy-It-Now of $600.00:

289 Hipo Crankshaft. Condition is "Used". Please! I don't have any other hipo parts for sale at this time.. This Crankshaft was removed from an early 65 5 bolt block that was deemed beyond reasonable repair. It was cleaned magnafluxed and machined to .010 mains and rods undersize. There are a few minor inclusions that would clean up at .020 but my machinist assured me it would be in more than fine . This is a legit hipo crank that still has the orange marking . See photos of engine before crank was removed. It's not beautiful because I refrained from bead blasting it in order to retain the original hipo paint markings.. This auction is for Crankshaft only but also Includes hatchet weight and timing gear...

289 Ford Hipo Crankshaft | eBay

-Fred-

The listing for this used Hipo crankshaft was ended by the seller December 4, 2020 with the following explanation "This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available".

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!