WTB 1966 K-code Automatic Transmission

• Maybe go over to the SAAC forum and post as well in there wanted section, these are super hard to find and when they do come up, people are looking for big $$$ for an unrestored or rebuilt one, restored I've seen then go for between 7K and 9K. Just warning you :)

February 10th 1966 - San Jose - Factory GT K-Code Automatic, Candy Apple Red Fastback, Black Standard Interior

• I have a C4 auto trans that came out of a 1966 K code mustang. It has the fat C servo cover and still retains the original metal date tag (August, 1965). The main case dates match the tag. It is complete with flex plate and torque converter and the entire unit is very clean. I would still recommend going through it to determine if rebuild is necessary. Price is $6000 plus any appropriate shipping costs. Please let me know if you need more informatIon and/or pictures.

Thanks

• Official Post

I have a C4 auto trans that came out of a 1966 K code mustang. It has the fat C servo cover and still retains the original metal date tag (August, 1965). The main case dates match the tag. It is complete with flex plate and torque converter and the entire unit is very clean. I would still recommend going through it to determine if rebuild is necessary. Price is $6000 plus any appropriate shipping costs. Please let me know if you need more informatIon and/or pictures.

Thanks

Well here is the "needle in a haystack". Thanks for responding on this.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• I have a C4 auto trans that came out of a 1966 K code mustang. It has the fat C servo cover and still retains the original metal date tag (August, 1965). The main case dates match the tag. It is complete with flex plate and torque converter and the entire unit is very clean. I would still recommend going through it to determine if rebuild is necessary. Price is $6000 plus any appropriate shipping costs. Please let me know if you need more informatIon and/or pictures.

Thanks

Did you sell this transmission yet? Thanks

Thanks

Just checking back to see if you still have the transmission? Thanks

Thanks

Just checking back to see if you still have the transmission? Thanks

Have you tried sending the seller a PM?

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!