5F09K634903 on Ebay

• Here is a 65 K code fastback listed on Ebay by seller "sorceryman" with a starting bid of $69,500.00:

Here is my 1965 Ford Mustang K Code Fastback in original Raven Black with Black interior. I have owned this car for the last 8 years and have only used it for local cars shows, charity events and few drives through Malibu Canyon. To the best of my knowledge everything on the car works as it should. The car was restored by the previous owner about 15 years ago here in California which included the motor overhauled to original hipo specs with solid lifter cam, the original Ford hipo heads were serviced, the original 4 speed transmission was rebuilt with new clutch and 4 speed shifter kit so no popping out of gear issues and complete original Ford original style stainless steel exhaust system. The motor is the original matching numbers motor the car was born with (see picture of VIN# stamped into the block at the factory). The car has the very rare Tri Power (three-two barrel carbs) set up and the carbs have been rebuilt and work fantastic. Included with the car is the original intake manifold, auto lite 4 barrel carburetor and chrome air cleaner the previous owner provided to me. I recently had the ignition switch replaced and had the Hipo Radiator rebuilt with new Ford correct hoses so no over heating problems. I had the original Hipo exhaust manifolds media blasted and reinstalled with new bolt locks. There is an updated Alpine AM FM stereo with remote hidden in the glove box and updated speakers behind the rear fold down seat, but nothing sounds better than that motor! The paint looks great from 5 feet away but is not perfect after being 15 plus years old but the car looks great with the proper patina. I suggest the buyer inspect the car as to it's originality and correctness as I am not a mechanic or the original owner. I will be happy to answer any questions to the best of my knowledge. The car is sold in "as is as shown" condition with no warranty written or implied of any kind. Any shipping costs, taxes, registration fee's of any kind are the responsibility of the buyer. The car will not be released until payment in full has been received and cleared bank. Local inspection and pickup is OK. This is a beautiful and rare 1965 K Code Mustang fastback in very original condition with the hard to find original motor and in the rare color of Black / Black. For those of you who know about these cars, this is a good one! Thank you for your bids and offers. Enjoy the ride.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1965-Ford-…m4383.l4275.c10

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Official Post

Here is a 65 K code fastback listed on Ebay by seller "sorceryman" with a starting bid of $69,500.00:

Here is my 1965 Ford Mustang K Code Fastback in original Raven Black with Black interior. I have owned this car for the last 8 years and have only used it for local cars shows, charity events and few drives through Malibu Canyon. To the best of my knowledge everything on the car works as it should. The car was restored by the previous owner about 15 years ago here in California which included the motor overhauled to original hipo specs with solid lifter cam, the original Ford hipo heads were serviced, the original 4 speed transmission was rebuilt with new clutch and 4 speed shifter kit so no popping out of gear issues and complete original Ford original style stainless steel exhaust system. The motor is the original matching numbers motor the car was born with (see picture of VIN# stamped into the block at the factory). The car has the very rare Tri Power (three-two barrel carbs) set up and the carbs have been rebuilt and work fantastic. Included with the car is the original intake manifold, auto lite 4 barrel carburetor and chrome air cleaner the previous owner provided to me. I recently had the ignition switch replaced and had the Hipo Radiator rebuilt with new Ford correct hoses so no over heating problems. I had the original Hipo exhaust manifolds media blasted and reinstalled with new bolt locks. There is an updated Alpine AM FM stereo with remote hidden in the glove box and updated speakers behind the rear fold down seat, but nothing sounds better than that motor! The paint looks great from 5 feet away but is not perfect after being 15 plus years old but the car looks great with the proper patina. I suggest the buyer inspect the car as to it's originality and correctness as I am not a mechanic or the original owner. I will be happy to answer any questions to the best of my knowledge. The car is sold in "as is as shown" condition with no warranty written or implied of any kind. Any shipping costs, taxes, registration fee's of any kind are the responsibility of the buyer. The car will not be released until payment in full has been received and cleared bank. Local inspection and pickup is OK. This is a beautiful and rare 1965 K Code Mustang fastback in very original condition with the hard to find original motor and in the rare color of Black / Black. For those of you who know about these cars, this is a good one! Thank you for your bids and offers. Enjoy the ride.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1965-Ford-…m4383.l4275.c10

-Fred-

This 65 K code fastback received no bids by May 1, 2020 and therefore did NOT sell.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• Official Post

This 65 K code fastback is back on Ebay again with no changes:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1743225737…=STRK:MEWAX:VRI

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• Official Post

The listing for this 65 K code fastback was ended by the seller June 26, 2020 with the following explanation "This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing".

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!