1964 Fairlane K code Numbers match

• I have been trying not to buy project cars but when a super rare K code fairlane comes up I had to rescue the car from a chevy guy.

This is a 100% rust free California DSO (71) Fairlane.

Original color was Vintage burgundy

Currently has a new single stage Raven Black paint job.

Nice paint, but could use a final wet sand and buff.

Interior is out

Motor and trans are in the car and are ORIGINAL numbers matching for the car. Not running....but the engine is fresh.

Pretty easy to put back together and get going but is is 4th on the project list right now for me.

Cool Car

K code

4 speed

$14,900

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I have been trying not to buy project cars but when a super rare K code Fairlane comes up, I had to rescue the car from a chevy guy.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

**SOLD**

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Sounds like a real find...

Hopefully we'll get to see this car if the new owner finishes it and gets it running again.

• The car is not that far from running. I just have to many things going on. I think the new owner is going to paint it the original color. I see a lot of nice cars and a lot of rare iron, this Fairlane is just one of those cars....rust free and straight with the original engine and trans. It is going to a good home.

• [/quote]

Sounds like a real find...

Hopefully we'll get to see this car if the new owner finishes it and gets it running again.

[/quote]

Gene, you will see it again in all it's glory. I will put it back as close to original condition as I can. I know, from reading your post, that you have a lot of knowledge about HIPO Fairlanes. I would appreciate your help in making sure I put it back the right way.

Thanks, Gary

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Gene, you will see it again in all it's glory...I would appreciate your help in making sure I put it back the right way.

Thanks, Gary

That's great news, Gary. If you have any questions, I'll try my best to help with the answers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!