1/4 panel replacements

• Try googling fitment of the panels you are wanting and look at the youtube videos to see what problems people encounter when fitting them if no one has any suggestions for you.
    Good luck with the body work, Zed

• Zed, I have done both full and partial. If your doors are still on the car leave them on for alignment or reinstall and align to original quarters. I have found that after market quarters can be a 1/4 longer and won't fit without body work. Ford sheet metal is the best option if you are not on a budget. Don't cut anything off the car until you are sure of fit and how to proceed. I do no over lapping seams, I butt weld all seams, water can get between the over lap and cause rust and pop out down the road. I have done a HIPO Fastback and 2 HIPO coupes . I can send you some pics if you like. Email me at torcobra@zoomtown.com

• Zed, I have done both full and partial. If your doors are still on the car leave them on for alignment or reinstall and align to original quarters. I have found that after market quarters can be a 1/4 longer and won't fit without body work. Ford sheet metal is the best option if you are not on a budget. Don't cut anything off the car until you are sure of fit and how to proceed. I do no over lapping seams, I butt weld all seams, water can get between the over lap and cause rust and pop out down the road. I have done a HIPO Fastback and 2 HIPO coupes . I can send you some pics if you like. Email me at torcobra@zoomtown.com

Excellent advice on the butt welding rather than overlapping seams.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!