• Happy to have found this site and thanks to the administrator for getting my login working. I recently bought a 66FB K code project that I have been after for 2 years. Guess perseverance pays off! This car joins my 66 C code FB that I have had for almost 5 years. The guy I bought the K code from was going to make it into a 65 GT350 R model. The original drive train is long gone. Now has an 85 roller block with a Ford performance roller cam, cobra high rise with an original 1965 LeMans 715 carb that the previous owner bought new in 65. The car was painted to match the previous owners 2013 boss mustang, black with dark silver stripes. Like I said, it is a project and I am looking forward to putting together, but not as an R model.

• Official Post
    Quote from bsolo66

Happy to have found this site and thanks to the administrator for getting my login working. I recently bought a 66FB K code project that I have been after for 2 years. Guess perseverance pays off! This car joins my 66 C code FB that I have had for almost 5 years. The guy I bought the K code from was going to make it into a 65 GT350 R model. The original drive train is long gone. Now has an 85 roller block with a Ford performance roller cam, cobra high rise with an original 1965 LeMans 715 carb that the previous owner bought new in 65. The car was painted to match the previous owners 2013 boss mustang, black with dark silver stripes. Like I said, it is a project and I am looking forward to putting together, but not as an R model.

Welcome to the site. Great looking project and I am happy to hear that you are not proceeding with the previous owners R model clone. There are plenty of them made up from lesser cars.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!