Looking to trade my 2016 Shelby GT350 R for ??

• Looking to trade my 2016 Shelby GT350 R. This car was a VIP Special Order extended to me by Ford. This has the electronics package with Air Conditioning and a very unique color combo of Shadow Black with Blue over the top stripes. Documentation/paperwork/car cover/owners kit and copies of the VIP order provided. Around 2500 miles. Never tracked. No issues.
    I am looking for the following as possible trades: 1965/66/67 K Code Fastback or Convertible only (No Coupes). 1969/70 Boss 302's, 1969/70 Cougar Eliminator, 1967 through 1970 Shelby. ONLY nice high end completed cars considered. No projects.
    Are you tired of your vintage ride and want the ultimate late model Mustang/Shelby that has all the bells and whistles - including Air Conditioning? Send me an email to jimmyaustin50@gmail.com with your thoughts.
    [Blocked Image: https://oi399.photobucket.com/albums/pp75/hopeto/16gt350r2_zpsgdzvvs3h.jpg]

1965 Silver Smoke Gray K GT Coupe
    1965 Springtime Yellow K Fastback
    1967 Vintage Burgandy K GT Coupe
    1970 Calypso Coral Boss 302
    1984 Light Canyon Red GT 5.0 Convertible (Original Owner)
    2012 Blaze Yellow Boss 302

• Looking to trade my 2016 Shelby GT350 R. This car was a VIP Special Order extended to me by Ford. This has the electronics package with Air Conditioning and a very unique color combo of Shadow Black with Blue over the top stripes. Documentation/paperwork/car cover/owners kit and copies of the VIP order provided. Around 2500 miles. Never tracked. No issues.
    I am looking for the following as possible trades: 1965/66/67 K Code Fastback or Convertible only (No Coupes). 1969/70 Boss 302's, 1969/70 Cougar Eliminator, 1967 through 1970 Shelby. ONLY nice high end completed cars considered. No projects.
    Are you tired of your vintage ride and want the ultimate late model Mustang/Shelby that has all the bells and whistles - including Air Conditioning? Send me an email to jimmyaustin50@gmail.com with your thoughts.
    [Blocked Image: https://oi399.photobucket.com/albums/pp75/hopeto/16gt350r2_zpsgdzvvs3h.jpg]

I wish you the best on finding a trade for your car. It can be a tough match but you are trying here which is a good start.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Hopeto, since you threw out some tasty bait...I will cast back to you. I have a 64.5 K Konv. it is in the registry. June 8th or 9th scheduled build. Numbers matching block bored .33 over. I went with JE custom pistons to save as much of the block that I could, the rest of the components and parts are stock. It needs a correct fuel pump. Since my restoration I have collected better parts for the car for the next time. Parts include a dated H2o pump and a NOS timing cover. It has an OTC Shelby intake with the C4OF-AL carb. Tranny is correct and vin stamped. The gears are 3.89 and I added a posi. Also, I added disc brakes up front, I did use a K/H prop valve and correct master cyl. It wears American Racing Torq-Thrust D rims with Goodyear Eagle tires. It is Poppy Red with Black guts, and no I did not make it a GT. I have owned it for 15 years. It would be quite a good fit for your K collection
    Thanks,
    Potassium
    Shannon

• Hi Shannon, Please email some pictures to jimmyaustin50@ail.com
    Where are you located? When was it restored? Sounds like a possibility.
    Thanks, Jimmy Austin

• A/C was part of the "Electronics Package" option on the R. The package included A/C, Rear Camera and a few other items to make the car more civil/streetable. The R version of the GT350 was designed as a track car and guy's that track them do not need or want the extra weight of the Electronics Package. I did not plan on tracking and I live in Texas so the option was mandatory for me.
    What area do you live? While waiting on pictures can you provide a few more details about your car. Exterior and interior color, additional options, when restored, etc.?
    Direct email is preferred.
    [Blocked Image: https://oi399.photobucket.com/albums/pp75/hopeto/c0904c3e-bce0-49a7-9ee2-c163853fc959_zpsoelxaty1.jpg]
    [Blocked Image: https://oi399.photobucket.com/albums/pp75/hopeto/16gt350r2_zps5putyxxs.jpg]

• Hopeto, I thank you for your interest. I did dream about your car, it is mega cool. Truth be told if I let my car go I would need the money more that your BEAST of a Shelby. I hold both of our cars in the highest regard and mean no disrespect. Right now cash would be king
    Thank you,
    Shannon

• Official Post

Hi Phil, I have made a trade for a 70 Boss 302 Calypso Coral. Thanks everyone for your interest.
    [Blocked Image: https://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp75/hopeto/70boss1_zpsobvvvuwh.jpg]

Looks good, Jimmy, and helps to round out your vintage collection.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!