hipo coupe vin for registry

• I saw and checked out a hipo K coupe at a swap meet this weekend.I recorded the vin and looked in my latest registry and did not see it listed there.Here is the VIN number 6F07K135301 It was a green coupe.

• Just noting the VIN is OK, but the door data tag is really what you should try and record. I have sent several hundred lines of 64 thru 66 Mustang VIN and door data plate into to Jim Smart and Jim Haskell for their Mustang Production Guide. There is no other data available for first generation Mustangs so what ever you can come up with would help. Next time, record the door data tag. That info is also recorded in the Tony Gregory book.

Jim

• Yea I never opened the door.It was for sale. I thought about it for about 10 minutes and when I came back to make an offer it was sold.A couple of hours later it was removed from the swap meet. The asking price was VERY reasonable.I should of bopught it right away.I'm kicking myself already!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!