Used Hipo 289 Rods

• This used Hipo connecting rod is back on Ebay again with a new lower starting bid of $80.00:

Ford HiPo 289 K code C3AE out GT350 3/8 rod bolt 65 66 Boss 302 Mustang connect | eBay

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Here is an Ebay auction for 8 used Hipo connecting rods and used popup pistons by Ebay member "883joan" with a starting bid of $435.00:

Eight (8) 289 HIPO & Boss 302 connecting rods, C9ZZ-6200-B. All rods are the same (C3AE-D) and all have pistons on them. Seven(7) have C9OZ-6108 AB pistons pressed on the rods and one(1) rod has a 289 pop up "free floating" piston. Two (2) of the C9OZ-6108-AB pistons have a broken skirt. The C9OZ-6108-AB pistons are used with a 289 block with 351W heads or modidied 289 heads. The other piston is a 289 pop up for 289 heads. Please look at the pictures and feel free to ask questions. THE RODS WILL BE SHIPPED IN TWO (2) BOXES AT THE SAME TIME Thank you for looking Ships to the lower 48 only

Eight(8) 289 HIPO & Boss 302 connecting rods(C9ZZ-6200-B)with pistons attached | eBay

-Fred-

These 8 Ford 289 HIPO connecting rods with pistons C9ZZ-6200-B received no bids by September 22, 2022 and therefore did NOT sell.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• This used Hipo connecting rod received no bids by September 24, 2022 and therefore did NOT sell.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• Here is an Ebay auction for a used Hipo connecting rod by Ebay member "1759jack" with a Buy-It-Now of $100.00 or make offer:

Rod has been tumbled clean, new rod bolts installed and resized.

FORD Hi-Po 289 connecting rod | eBay

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• Here is an Ebay auction for a used Hipo connecting rod by Ebay member "acond" with a Buy-It-Now of $79.00:

This is a super nice all original Ford connecting rod which is correct for all HIPO 289 engines and all Boss 302 engines. It is straight and true and in excellent condition with not ruse or damage of any kind. The dark areas on the surface are simply residue from rust proofing which has been applied to keep it in nice condition.

65 66 67 69 70 FORD MUSTANG 289 HIPO & BOSS 302 CONNECTING ROD C9ZZ 6200 B | eBay

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• This used Hipo connecting rod is back on Ebay again with no changes to the starting bid of $80.00:

Ford HiPo 289 K code C3AE out GT350 3/8 rod bolt 65 66 Boss 302 Mustang connect | eBay

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• Here is an Ebay auction for a used Hipo connecting rod by Ebay member "acond" with a Buy-It-Now of $79.00:

This is a super nice all original Ford connecting rod which is correct for all HIPO 289 engines and all Boss 302 engines. It is straight and true and in excellent condition with not ruse or damage of any kind. The dark areas on the surface are simply residue from rust proofing which has been applied to keep it in nice condition.

65 66 67 69 70 FORD MUSTANG 289 HIPO & BOSS 302 CONNECTING ROD C9ZZ 6200 B | eBay

-Fred-

This used Hipo connecting rod sold October 28, 2022 on Ebay for $79.00.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• This used Hipo connecting rod received no bids by October 15, 2022 and therefore did NOT sell.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• This used Hipo connecting rod is back on Ebay again with no changes to the starting bid of $80.00:

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• This used Hipo connecting rod and piston sold November 30, 2022 on Ebay for $80.00 with 1 bid from 1 bidder.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• Here is an Ebay auction for a used Hipo connecting rod by Ebay member "1759jack" with a Buy-It-Now of $100.00 or make offer:

Rod has been tumbled clean, new rod bolts installed and resized.

FORD Hi-Po 289 connecting rod | eBay

-Fred-

This used Hipo connecting rod sold December 12, 2022 on Ebay for $100.00.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• Here is an Ebay auction for a used Hipo connecting rod by Ebay member "rraceme" with a starting bid of $80.00:

When I had my 1966 GT350 HiPo motor rebuilt i used different rods. This rod listing is a used unit removed from my HIPO motor. It is complete with rod, rod cap, factory bolts , and installed standard size piston. So if you need another individual connecting rod to make a set or like collecting HiPo parts, here you go. Not sure what else to say about this rod? if you have questions message me in ebay. I will load a picture of my HiPo motor incase someone does not believe these really out of a HiPo block. Also i put boss 302 in description to drive more traffic to my auction. these were not in a boss 302. I accept paypal but dont see an option in the prelisting to select so i hope it is automatically displayed when posted. lastly, i had to put something in for shipping so it might be more or less depending on location to ship. I will ship as cheaply as possible, i don't plan make a penny off shipping but also do not want to loose money either. Shipping cost will be exact - NO HANDLING FEE - Thank you

So I just purchased my dream car, a 1966 Shelby GT-350. For 25 years I’ve been collecting Shelby Cobra HiPo fastback Mustang parts. So now I’m selling my most coveted\special items in my inventory to help offset the cost of my restoration of my new purchase, otherwise would be keeping. Not just any parts....... but special GT-350 parts, HiPo, FoMoCo , Motorcraft, NOS or fastback mustang parts I’ve treasured over the years. Most of these items were purchased at swap meets, from other collectors, barn finds, disassembly of cars, and car shows. I plan to post about 10 or 20 items weekly for about 5 weeks. Some big items, some small and some no reserve. I work a full-time job so it will just leave me the weekends to post on ebay and mail. Most auctions will end on Saturday or Sunday evening. Please save me in your favorites and check back weekly for new postings. I will list really cool items and many survivor car parts too. Bid with confidence – I have a 1900 positive feedback at 100% and been with ebay for 20 years. I will ship items out as quickly as possible (7 days or less at end auction). I will love to combine shipping – this saves you money and me time. The only exception would be if something is very heavy and could damage fragile items if shipped together.

Ford HiPo 289 K code my GT-350 3/8 rod bolt 65 66 Boss 302 Mustang connecting | eBay

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• Here is an Ebay auction for a used Hipo connecting rod by Ebay member "rraceme" with a starting bid of $80.00:

When I had my 1966 GT350 HiPo motor rebuilt i used different rods. This rod listing is a used unit removed from my HIPO motor. It is complete with rod, rod cap, factory bolts , and installed standard size piston. So if you need another individual connecting rod to make a set or like collecting HiPo parts, here you go. Not sure what else to say about this rod? if you have questions message me in ebay. I will load a picture of my HiPo motor incase someone does not believe these really out of a HiPo block. Also i put boss 302 in description to drive more traffic to my auction. these were not in a boss 302. I accept paypal but dont see an option in the prelisting to select so i hope it is automatically displayed when posted. lastly, i had to put something in for shipping so it might be more or less depending on location to ship. I will ship as cheaply as possible, i don't plan make a penny off shipping but also do not want to loose money either. Shipping cost will be exact - NO HANDLING FEE - Thank you

So I just purchased my dream car, a 1966 Shelby GT-350. For 25 years I’ve been collecting Shelby Cobra HiPo fastback Mustang parts. So now I’m selling my most coveted\special items in my inventory to help offset the cost of my restoration of my new purchase, otherwise would be keeping. Not just any parts....... but special GT-350 parts, HiPo, FoMoCo , Motorcraft, NOS or fastback mustang parts I’ve treasured over the years. Most of these items were purchased at swap meets, from other collectors, barn finds, disassembly of cars, and car shows. I plan to post about 10 or 20 items weekly for about 5 weeks. Some big items, some small and some no reserve. I work a full-time job so it will just leave me the weekends to post on ebay and mail. Most auctions will end on Saturday or Sunday evening. Please save me in your favorites and check back weekly for new postings. I will list really cool items and many survivor car parts too. Bid with confidence – I have a 1900 positive feedback at 100% and been with ebay for 20 years. I will ship items out as quickly as possible (7 days or less at end auction). I will love to combine shipping – this saves you money and me time. The only exception would be if something is very heavy and could damage fragile items if shipped together.

Ford HiPo 289 K code my GT-350 3/8 rod bolt 65 66 Boss 302 Mustang connecting | eBay

-Fred-

This used Hipo connecting rod sold January 7, 2023 on Ebay for $80.00.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• Here is another Ebay auction for a used Hipo connecting rod and piston by Ebay member "rraceme" with a starting bid of $80.00:

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• Here is an Ebay auction for a set 8 used Hipo connecting rods and pistons by Ebay member "us2014_mesch" with a Buy-It-Now of $800.00 or make offer:

8 Piston and Rod assemblies. They have been balanced together.
    TRW L2249N 4.00+.030" forged pistons with floating wrist pins. Oil holes and such are deburred. About 5,000 miles on the skirts.
    Connecting rods are Ford Hi-Po forgings with 3/8th inch SPS bolts. Beams are polished and shotpeened.

Small block Ford, 289 TRW Forged Pistons and Hi-Po Rod Assemblies | eBay

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• Here is another Ebay auction for a used Hipo connecting rod and piston by Ebay member "rraceme" with a starting bid of $80.00:

-Fred-

This used Hipo connecting rod and piston sold February 5, 2023 on Ebay for $103.50 with 8 bids from 2 bidders.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• Here is an Ebay auction for a set 8 used Hipo connecting rods and pistons by Ebay member "us2014_mesch" with a Buy-It-Now of $800.00 or make offer:

8 Piston and Rod assemblies. They have been balanced together.
    TRW L2249N 4.00+.030" forged pistons with floating wrist pins. Oil holes and such are deburred. About 5,000 miles on the skirts.
    Connecting rods are Ford Hi-Po forgings with 3/8th inch SPS bolts. Beams are polished and shotpeened.

Small block Ford, 289 TRW Forged Pistons and Hi-Po Rod Assemblies | eBay

-Fred-

This set 8 used Hipo connecting rods and pistons sold February 17, 2023 on Ebay for $700.00.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• Official Post

Here is another Ebay auction for a used Hipo connecting rod and piston by Ebay member "rraceme" with a starting bid of $90.00:

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• Official Post

Here is another Ebay auction for a used Hipo connecting rod and piston by Ebay member "rraceme" with a starting bid of $90.00:

-Fred-

This used Hipo connecting rod sold June 3, 2023 on Ebay for $90.00.

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

• Official Post

Here is an Ebay auction for a set 8 used Hipo connecting rods and pistons by Ebay member "dafr-444" with a Buy-It-Now of $695.00:

C3AE-D HIPO CONNECTING RODS. MISSING 1 NUT

Ford 289 Hipo boss 302 Connecting rods Set Of 8 | eBay

-Fred-

65 Ranchero 289 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!