Back Again....Again....Again

• Hi Guys.

This is René from Australia here. I just found the new site after doing some searches and stumbling on the address from th Vintage Mustang Forum.

Thanks to the admins for getting this site up and running again, I missed it and was worried all of that golden info might have been lost.

All the best moving forward.

René aka pony65k

PS May I make a suggestion and I'm not sure if this is possible, but if this occurs again, maybe send out an email when you have a new home since you have all our email addresses?

• Rene, Welcome back as I too am glad to see this site going again. It has been back up since March 2019. Your email suggestion is a good one and Niko had already planned on sending emails to former users of the site and did that yesterday with a good response rate.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• Hi Rene,

i'm glad that you found us.

Unfortunately I could only write to members from the first forum. We don't have the email addresses from the last forum (2011-2018) because we don't have a complete database.

For this reason I have informed in several other forums and in Facebook groups and wrote the e-mail to the users of the first HPM eKschange.

I am glad that I could reach so many people.

Best regards,

Niko

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!