• What is this guy talking about? Sounds like some pretty good spin.Or am I totally off base here.

Q: Hey Brownie, the #'s on the block indicate a casting date of Feb 17, 1965, while the car was built in June 1966, NOM. General Feb-02-09

A: I agree this seems strange for the time lag but if it was a 65 engine it would have a serial number stamped on the right lower side of the block--it does not have a stamping and never did. Thats the reason it must have sat around for 66 production to be installed. 66s did not have a serial number stamped on the block

Edited by - mcfly on 02/07/2009 20:16:34

• RECOMMENDED TEMPLATE: Sold for <b>final sale price</b> by seller

BuyItNow set at <b>bin price</b>(also post BIN if there is one for comparison) <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>description here<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

link

I know the new owner Dave Brown .Who owns Browns Ford in Guttenberg IA And his son owns Victory Ford in Dyersville IA. He dabbles in classic cars but ONLY to make a fast buck.Most his cars he owns & sells are 20 footers.Not very knowledgable about lots of Fords especially mustangs.And definitely after all he is a Car Dealer not a hobbiest like most of us. Topdownk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!