Craigslist K Kode

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>I am selling my personal K code matching numbers 4 speed fastback. I had the original motor rebuilt to factory specs. All original K code parts intact. The engine block as well as the 4 speed transmission still has the VIN NUMBERS present. This is a rare 65 deluxe interior car that came with the 66 gauges. Never had any rust or accidents. Very straight. I have a NOS GT fog Light setup with NOS grill that goes with the car if to be converted to GT status.

Very hard to find a Matching numbers car at this price if at all. <hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Tell me something guys. This car is not a GT, yet it has the 5 dial cluster gauges. I thought that only came with the 65 GT's, or was the 5 dial cluster associated with the Pony interior?

Thanks,

René

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!