7F02K214154 in For Sale in Kansas

• Hi all.

Does anyone know any info on this one? I have sent an email to the seller requesting extra pics and info. I love the colour and shape, hopefully I can find out more information.

Regards,

RP

<b>$50K obo</b>

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>1967 Ford Mustang GT FASTBACK K CODE According to the Deluxe Marty Report: 319 were built with 289-4V Hi-Po Engines of which 205 came with 4-Speed Manual Transmissions. 19 of those were painted Acapulco Blue and 7 of them had Blue Standard Bucket Seats. Of those, 4 were equipped with a Sport Deck Rear Seats. 1 of those were ordered with a Console making our '67 a one of one.... Nice condition being fully restored--paperwork from original owner. The car has had only 2 previous owners. All paperwork goes with car. Email for additional photos. Magnum 500's were added. $50,000 Or Best Offer 620-664-5271<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Hemmings link

<font color=red>Additional info from seller:

The engine is correct high performance with cobra dress kit but not the engine she was born with...the transmission does has the tag and believe it to be original...the car is totally original, it has quarters put on the car during restoration and they were nicely done. The car was repainted a few years. The interior is in very nice condition and seems to be original excluding the carpet. The car can be seen in Hutchinson Ks and if you have any other questions you can call Dave at 620 727 5524.</font id=red>

This kar looks really really nice. I have additional pics from the seller. I can email them if someone can post them.

[Blocked Image: http://cll.hemmings.com/uimage/823767-640-0.jpg?rev%201]

Edited by - rene.pilat on 07/03/2007 14:44:12

• I have communicated with the seller and have received additional pictures. Car appears to be solid and nice but it is not a "numbers matching" engine.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!