5F09K394145 NIR

• New listing by seller proshelby

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>1965 fastback mustang K code with all the GT options. The car has a non numbers matching 289 with aluminum manifold and 4 barrel. It has aftermarket headers and stock dual exhaust with all the correct hangers. The car was a 4 spd car but was converted to an auto some time back. I have a period correct toploader 4 speed and bellhousing that I will include for the winning bidder. I also have a 289 with a cobra manifold, k code dual point distributor and harmonic balancer. The motor is freshly rebuilt with a mild cam, 302 heads, open letter cobra valve covers and a cobra t oil pan. I will give winning bidder option of purchasing the motor after the auction. (IT IS NOT INCLUDED IN AUCTION). The rearend is a factory ford nine inch with 3.50 gears and a factory posi unit. The under carriage is solid with some surface rust from being driven over the years. There is one small well done patch on drivers side floor pan. The car is a solid street driven hi po car. The paint is new and is the original factory caspian blue. I would rate it as a 7.5 as it is not perfect but very presentable and has no dings or dents and a very impressive shine. The interior is done in factory blue with minimal wear showing on carpet and rear interior panels. Head liner looks excellent. Overall I would rate it an 8. It has a nice GT steering wheel and rally pac and shows very nicely. The engine compartment is very nicely detailed as well as the motor. The GT lights, mirrors, and grill are new as well as the emblems. All chrome is in good condition with most if not all appearing to be original. The factory front disc brakes are still there and work fine. Vintage torque thrust rims give it a classic look. All rubber is in good condition. The trunk is virtually factory fresh. I have really looked at the car and feel it is a 7.5 condition car that really needs to be detailed to make it an 8. If your looking for perfect this is NOT the car for you. There are plenty of 40k restored cars for sale keep looking. If you want a driver that you would be proud to show and then cruise home with then this is a great car. I feel I have represented this car as accuraretly as I can. It is a 40 plus year old car and with 85k miles it has been driven. I will send pics of anything requested asap. If you have questions feel free to call me . My name is Stephen. I may entertain trades of equal value. I do have my preferences. 65 66 convertibles and fastbacks only. I also like 99 to 04 saleen speedsters but it would have to be the right car. Please call with any and all questions. I have set the reserve at a very fair price and feel it would be the cheapest k code that doesnt need a total restoration available on ebay. Thank for looking<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

auction link

[Blocked Image: http://i22.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/99/79/d033_12_sb.JPG]

[Blocked Image: http://i9.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/99/79/dee3_12_sb.JPG]

[Blocked Image: http://i13.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/99/79/e99d_12_sb.JPG]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!