NOS C5ZZ-16228-B, and C3OZ-16228-B Ornament Set,

• This NOS HiPo Fender Ornament set was <b>SOLD</b> for $202.50 by eBay seller "68gman".

<b>SELLER'S DESCRIPTION</b>:

Here is a NOS (new old stock) set of original FoMoCo front fender 289 high performance emblems for the 1965 and 1966 Ford Mustang "K" code models. This is a set of four (4) pieces- two hipo emblems and two 289 emblems. The part # printed on both hipo boxes reads C5ZZ-16228-B, while the part # printed on both 289 plastic bags reads C3OZ-16228-B (the 289 bags are still factory sealed). The 289 emblems mount over the top of the high performance emblems. They all have the original attaching hardware included. These are the stamped aluminum emblems Ford originally used, unlike the incorrect chrome plated cast metal reproductions currently out there. These have been obsolete for a long time now- nothing looks or fits like genuine Ford parts. NO RESERVE. Please see my other auctions for more MUSTANG/HIPO PARTS to be listed shortly. Thanks for looking, Chris.

<center>[Blocked Image: http://i12.ebayimg.com/03/i/001/2f/2d/d902_1.JPG]</center>

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!