VIN Stamped HiPo Block

• This VIN Stamped HiPo block was <b>SOLD</b> for $ $2,434.99 by eBay seller "kollect-this!".

<b>DESCRIPTION</b>:

Welcome! Up for bid is this 6 bolt 289 HiPo K code block assembly. This block measures at standard bore, and has been cleaned and magnafluxed for cracks (none found). Although it is very, very clean, I do not believe it can be assembled standard, so assume you will need to go to .010, .020, or .030. The date and assembly codes are all clear in the pictures, as is the nearly illegible, but there, K VIN on the passenger front block apron. I cannot read it, but it is there. I received this block in a trade with an active and involved member of the 289 HiPo Registry Website who's name I will pass on to the winning bidder to verify what I have stated. This is alleged to be an actual GT350 block pulled from a 65 Shelby in Texas several years back where it eventually ended up with the man I got it from. This is real deal, No Mexican block. Do not pass this up...may see another when??? The reserve is super low...

<center>eBay link</center>

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!