5F09K719981 4 speed

• This VIN stamped, rebuilt HEH-T transmission was <b>NOT SOLD</b> by eBay seller "europroxi". Reserve was not met with a high bid of $710.00.

<b>DESCRIPTION</b>:

This is one of the best 4 speed toploaders you can find, period. I bought this unit more than 20 years ago from a Ford dealer and never used or looked back to it. Until some month's ago, I took it from the self to find out that this complete unit came out of a 1965 K-code Mustang Fastback. VIN number is stamped on the underside of gear case. All the yellow paint marks were still visible.

Knowing that this is a low mileage unit, I decided to open it and give it a full rebuild. I do have many experiences on Mustang transmissions, engines, etc... Once the transmission was disassembled it became very obvious that there was no or very minimal normal wear on any of the gears, shafts, shift forks, thrust washers, and other parts. I ordered a high quality rebuild kit with SKF bearings, and did the full rebuild. Everything was done and adjusted by the book. Based on my experience, I can only confirm that this unit will operate perfect and shifts like new!!!!

The unit comes complete with original shift mechanism, fork, and speedometer cable connection with correct bolts for rear transmission support. This unit is ready to install, and only needs an oil fill. Included in this listing is a picture of the old parts which came out of the transmission.

Please understand that this is a perfect, low mileage, fully rebuilt and hard to find original HiPo 4-speed Mustang transmission. Many hours were spent to inspect and assemble correctly. Ready to use. I do have a reserve price on this unit. Please only bid if you are serious.

<center>

[url=http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260079347583&rd=1,1]link [/url]

</center>

Edited by - SixT5HiPo on 02/02/2007 22:19:43

• My tranny is not stamped on the boss either - plus my car is only a few thousand before this one.

My stamp is on the bottom of the case running down the body right next to the drain plug.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!