Rear brake line routing

• The recent fuel line routing made me remember I had an unanswered question about the rear brake line routing. Sometime in later '65 production, a clamp and screw were used to secure the rear brake line on the edge of the transmission tunnel at the rear. The metal line then turned up and went over to the bracket for the hose connection. On the earlier cars without the clip, I'm having a hard time finding a good reference pic. If anyone can help, would be much appreciated. Please, only pics of cars with original brake lines. Time period I'm interested in is around Feb. '65.

Thanks

• My car is a late March (build date)/early April (production) Dearborn fastback. I went and took some pictures that I can email if you would like. As far as I know the brake lines are original. My car does appear to have a clip near the end of the drive shaft tunnel. If you would like me to email the pictures just let me know an address I can sent them to.

Mark

• Charles

email me if you still need the pic, with the xtra clamp on the brake line, the san jose coupe I just got has it. I can't get it to you till tommorow as the camera is at the shop

nate

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!