C8ZE-B Hi-Po Heads??

• Hi Guys (and Gals?),

New to this forum but not to Mustangs. Got a question. I just came across a used 289 with interesting heads. Thes heads appear to be K heads with late casting numbers. The numbers are as follows: C8ZE-B Date = 3M20 HP. They have the narrow pushrod guides, screw in studs, cast in spring seats, but also have the holes for the air injection tubes. Are these just service parts from 1968? What value do thes have? Any info would help. I probably don't know how to post pictures here, but if any one is interested, I could e-mail pictures to someone that can post them. Thanks for your help.

Steven

Edited by - SixT5HiPo on 04/17/2008 23:31:10

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Hi Guys (and Gals?),The numbers are as follows: C8ZE-B Date = 3M20 HP. They have the narrow pushrod guides, screw in studs, cast in spring seats, but also have the holes for the air injection tubes. Are these just service parts from 1968?

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Yes, service replacements. The castings are 68 but these were cast in 1973.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!