Mustang nite @ A&W 8/10

• Youngstown (ohio) area mustang nite has produced about a 1/2 dozen K Kars the last few years, some from as far as W.Va and Pa. hopefully may see as many this year. anyone else planning to go? correctd date August 10

Edited by - 289kford on 07/12/2007 17:20:46

• Sorry it's too far for me, but I will be at the Glazier's Mustang Barn Customer Appreciation Day this Saturday 10AM-3PM. It looks as though we will have at least 4-6 K code Mustangs there if "everyone" makes it!

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

...we will have at least 4-6 K code Mustangs there if "everyone" makes it!

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Glazier's Annual Customer Appreciation Day was another success, and this year's edition had over 150 cars-mostly Mustangs, natch. "Four out of six" K code Mustangs were there, with the other two missing because one guy had to work, and the other one wasn't out of the shop in time to be there.

Fred Glazier and his crew at the venerable Mustang Barn provided a nice time for all who attended, with plenty of complimentry ice cold drinks, hot dogs, and other snacks. The weather was absolutely perfect. I'm waiting for pictures to come back so I can post up a few.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!