HELP!!! NEED R.H. OIL DIPSTICK TUBE

• Hello fellow K fans!I DESPERATELY need help finding a r.h. facing oil dipstick tube!No body I can find repos these(not Drake anyway!)I believe the r.h. tube was also used on ac/ps equipped cars,as well.Everbody seems to have one on their car!?Where can I find one?My hipo has the center mount tube(one of the wrong things previous owners had installed)and I cant relocate my coil to the correct position.I am running a Shelby hi rise int.&715 Holley!Also what is the correct coil bracket to use?Thanks ever so much for your help! I am glad I have a place to get real pro advice!!!Thanks,RANDY P.S. putting on a NOS export brace tommorow!!Had to hacksaw the last shock tower bolt that was stripped!!What a pain(NO CUTOFF TOOL<LOST MY DREMEL&$#@@**!!)"K codes FOREVER!!!"

• I have my original and a NOS one I can photograph for you - I might be convinced to sell the NOS one, but it wasn't cheap when I bought it. Let me know.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!