Help with "Battery OK" sticker

• I need to replace mine again due to the old one weathering.

I have heard that some plants used stamps for the date and the "Badge" portion: I am not sure what would have been typically correct for my July 1965 Dearborn car.

I'm thinking the stamps v/s hand written entries: IF that is the case does anyone have a date stamp including the year (1965) and some sort of stamp for the "Badge" area they could put on my sticker if I were to send it to you? I'd appreciate it!

• I ordered mine out of the back of the NPD catalog.

Not 100% correct but looks very nice and only an MCA judge would ever know. It used to be $7.00 including shipping.

Just supply your address, build date, and plant. They'll mail it to you in about a week, all stamped and ready to go.

Mark

• Jim and Shelby parts also has these just a FYI.

When you get one where ever it is, just take it to an office max or your local stamp place and have them scan it and make you a stamp of the two and learn how to forge the initials. That is what I did. I think the two stamps were like $3 they were so small. You're going to replace that a lot so worth the investment in the stamps IMHO.

• I have an idea that you all might not think is good but I am going to put my label on a magnetic sheet and only put it on my car for shows, otherwise I'll keep it in the envelope with the "new car" tags that I display......

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I have an idea that you all might not think is good but I am going to put my label on a magnetic sheet and only put it on my car for shows, otherwise I'll keep it in the envelope with the "new car" tags that I display......

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

How do we know what plant used what format/stamp and the time preiod it was used in to make a correct one? does NPD and Jim in fact know what IS correct?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!