What color blue for interior?

• Hello

Have an early 1965 mustang that is silver blue metallic, believe the paint code is Y? What would be the interior paint code to give the vendor to get the correct blue interior?

Thanks!

• The code should be on your car's data plate. If it's an early Mustang with standard interior it should be 22. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. The luxury and bench seat interiors came in for late models.

• Thanks MTS, but I am looking for the paint spec, ppg number or something to give the paint vendor to mix the paint. Their records don't go back that far!

Thanks!

• <font face='Comic Sans MS'>For 1965 interior code 22, Medium Blue Irid is the name call-out for the interior paint, which converts to R/M # 5747. That should enable your supplier to 'back into' the proper paint mix or perhaps cross reference to a Dupont equivalent number. For the exterior paint code 'Y' Silver Blue, the Dupont code is 4692. Hope this helps. </font id='Comic Sans MS'>

[Blocked Image: http://s4.tinypic.com/30w2jyw_th.jpg]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!