save your paint

• I was at the hershey fall meet, and saw a guy installing mud flaps on his 66 fastback . He just pressed them into place as he was about to leave the show field on saturday. I asked him where he got them and he said NPD.I ordered a set, about $50.00 and on my 65 C-code fastback they work great. But on my 65 HI-PO fastback , which i did like a 65 Shelby they could be a little longer at the bottom. On this car, i have 15 inch 205 michelin harmony radials with the Shelby Crager mags.The company is called jaeger brothers automotive accessories, inc. At;734-544-9840.I spoke with John to see if the ones for the 69-70 were possibly longer which i could trim to fit the 65-66 but he said they were wider not any longer. So i asked him if they could make a custom set, and he said yes but they would be about $100.to do four.John said that they were made out of ABS plastic and only crazy glue will work if i desided to modify the rears.Anything's better than stone chips on your lower quarters! Domenic R. Mamone

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!