• Who makes the best matching enamel interior spray paint? I painted my console with Rainbow's enamel and the match was not good, so to repaint, I must stick with Enamel.

Walter

• <font face='Comic Sans MS'>I've used rattle cans from accumatch products in several cars (http://www.accumatchproducts.com) with excellent results. Color match was spot on I thought, but, I am color deficient (I see but 3 numbers total in the color vision flip charts). Paint flow-out was also excellent and has just the right semi gloss appearance.</font id='Comic Sans MS'>

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Thanks Charlie, but I believe Accumatch is a lacquer and it won't work over enamel. I wish I had used a lacquer earlier.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

<font face='Comic Sans MS'>Yep it does call out lacquer on the can. But, I've been using it on the interior parts (both fiber glass and metal), of the mach 1 I'm restoring, and for primer I've used Rust-Oleum rattle can gray automotive paint. Can't find a specific call-out on the can as to it being lacquer or enamel but for clean up it does recommend mineral spirits. That suggests enamel and it smells so as well. In any event I didn't eperience any lifting or crazing when I sprayed the Accumatch color coat on.

You might want to consider experimenting a little. </font id='Comic Sans MS'>

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!