Stamping replacement front aprons?

• I will be offering a service for any early Ford Mustangs and some other Ford products. I will be stamping front aprons for anyone who needs it done. You will have to make a copy or scan your title. Also I want pics of the car being restored with pics of the front aprons and vin tag. You must pay with paypal!!! In most cases I will need the old vin stampened cut out aprons and sent to me.Please mark them with a black marker so I can tell which spot they where in. You will get them back when I ship the replacement aprons back to you. Each panel that you send me will cost you $75.00 plus shipping.I can supply the aprons at the cost of the panels and shipping. THIS IS FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES ONLY!! I will not be involved with any fraud !!So don't ask.I have the correct stamps with the star. Remember this is restoration and must NOT be confused with original. Thank you! Ron Madding 815-926-7641 or 815-671-0911

• I will have Marv give me some help to post a finished apron. It will be jig clamped to the panel to keep them straight and spaced correctly.I'am finishing the jig know. Thanks for asking. Ron

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!