5F09K******

• Official Post

Here is a 65 K fastback body with new complete floor pan, cowl and many other replacement parts. It has most of the parts to complete the car including some Hipo engine parts but the drivetrain is mostly not Hipo. It is listed on Ebay with seller MUSTANG5590_1 at $15,500 or best offer:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/For…5fCarsQ5fTrucks

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

• I was thinking that the I had mostly hipo drive train? The rear end and trans are not correct, but the motor is Hipo. I think we are both using the term mostly loosely.

• The drivetrain to me refers to the transmission and rear end. This may not be everyone elses definition of the term for drivetrain. I did give credit for some of the engine parts being Hipo pieces. The block is a later date code than the car and it is missing the front main cap which makes it incomplete. You do have heads, crank, rods and intake. It is not clear if you have a correct date coded FoMoCo distributor. There is no mention of the harmonic balancer, counterweight or timing sprocket to fit thr counterweight so they would seem to not be there. If you truly have a large flywheel and bell housing, they are incorrect for a Hipo Mustang as they use the smaller setup. I put this posting on here to let people on the forum know that you have a car available and they can draw their own conclusions as to whether the car is appropriate for their needs. This was in no way meant to cast aspersions on your car.

-Fred-

65 Koupe early San Jose Phoenician Yellow 4 speed
    66 GT Koupe Dearborn Blue 4 speed
    66 KGT San Jose fastback pony interior Silver Frost 4 speed
    64 Falcon sedan delivery 289 4 speed
    65 Ranchero 289 4 speed
    66 Corvette roadster 427/425 4 speed

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!