• Hey guys,

Some friends and I at the Boss 302 registry are trying to coordinate a meeting of B2/B9 cars in the spring. The thinking now is that we would all head to a show in Front Royal, VA sponsored by the Shenandoah Valley Mustang Club (its held at a Ford dealership) and then drive to Manassas (about 45 miles) for a local car cruise (held on Saturday evenings at Burger King on Rt. 28). So far we have 7 B2s and a 1970 427 CJ coming.

The Front Royal show is usually held in early April. We've been in contact with the club president and the dealer, but we have no specific date. We're hoping for a Saturday, as we can hit the show, and then take a run up I-66.

At any rate, the more the merrier. I hope some of you guys can make it with your K cars. What a blast this would be for high performance Mustang enthusiasts.

More details to follow. Caio.

Doc (Mike)

Edited by - Doc on 01/21/2007 11:51:24

• It would be interesting to have a gathering with the BOSS 302 Mustangs. Afterall, the 289 High Performance engine blazed the path that the BOSS 302's followed. Hearing all those solid lifters clattering under the hoods would be great.

• Good evening folKs,

We have 10 Boss 302 cars, 2 Boss 429 cars, and a 70 428 CJ coming to the cruise in Manassas, VA on April 21, 2007. And we've just gotten started.

There will be about the same number of cars at the show in Front Royal, VA the following day (April 22, 2007).

Sure would be nice to have a few of the venerable K kars on hand to show folKs where all of the fun started.

Join us!

Caio.

Doc

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!