Wanted: Early Heel Pad for Carpet

• Brant, Are you looking for just the heel pad? or a complete carpet set with the correct 64.5 pad in it?

Might want to check with TRIM PARTS, I believe they have the correct carpet available....

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Brant, Are you looking for just the heel pad? or a complete carpet set with the correct 64.5 pad in it?

Might want to check with TRIM PARTS, I believe they have the correct carpet available....

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

I only need the heel pad. I can have it put on a new set of carpet.

Thanks.

• I don't know whic companies carpet you carry at VA Mustang, but I am told that the Trim Parts carpet is a very superior product (though not 100% perfect) I think there was some descussion a while back in which a member was looking for 64.5 Coupe carpet and Trim Parts had it.

My restorer installed the Trim Parts carpet in my '65 Convertible and it fit better than he expected.

• Thanks for the reply. The heel pad (as pictured) is unique to the very early carpet and is currently not reproduced. The later heel pad is a bit different configuration/design. Just one of those tiny details...

• Had a blue one (out of a coupe) at the MCA Judges Meeting/Class last month that we used in a little parts identification exercise.

Don't know where to find you another - sorry but yes different in design

• Brant,I may have what your looking for? Don't know ,but i could measure it to see.It's out of a 8-20-64 fastback with {early carpet},Don't know how to post a photo but can send you one email.Hope i can help.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Brant,I may have what your looking for? Don't know ,but i could measure it to see.It's out of a 8-20-64 fastback with {early carpet},Don't know how to post a photo but can send you one email.Hope i can help.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Email sent.

Thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!