Replacement Axle Tag

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

This is great info as I need a replacment tag as well. Can anyone give me the contact info for Marti?

Thanks guys

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Jeff, I would recommend you send the exact information you want on the tag to Marti. I did that with my engine tag and it came back perfect. Thanks to Veronica for helping me with the correct information.

Gary

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Gary,

The tag you got is a 66 Shelby type and is almost identical to the original on my 66 GT350 which reads:

DSO C6ZX-B (Top line)

3.89 6BD 925 (Bottom line)

There is no Ford logo. No idea why the Shelby tags were different but they were. An "X" in the part number usually meant it was a competition part.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Just thought I would post about my conversation with someone at Marti. He told me that the above information was correct for my car. I told him I had information that it was for a GT350 but he said nope it is correct. Go figure.

Gary

• Gary, did you talk with Kevin Marti himnself about this? That sure doesn't jive with any info I've seen before including the info on the thread Tom posted above.

Dave
    6S1757

Gary, did you talk with Kevin Marti himnself about this? That sure doesn't jive with any info I've seen before including the info on the thread Tom posted above.

Dave, I don't know who I was speaking with but I don't think it was Kevin Marti. The guy kept telling me that according to the information I gave him the tag I received was correct for my car. The information I gave him is as follows:

Body: 63B Color: V Trim: F4 Date: 02C DSO: 32 Axle: 8 Trans: 5

I even told him that I was willing to pay again but I just wanted the correct tag. He said you have the correct tag. I left it at that and thanked him.

Gary

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!