What size Styled Steel Wheels?

• Hi all.

For those that have put new Styled Steel Wheels on their Kar, what size wheel and tire did you go for? I know the original size was 14x5, but was wondering if 14x6 would be a better ride with a wider tire.

Love your thoughts and comments.

Thanks,

RP

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Hi all.

For those that have put new Styled Steel Wheels on their Kar, what size wheel and tire did you go for? I know the original size was 14x5, but was wondering if 14x6 would be a better ride with a wider tire.

Love your thoughts and comments.

Thanks,

RP

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

I just went through this myself. I ended up going with the larger 67 rim, 14 x 5.5. I put slightly larger dual readline's (205/75R14) from Diamondback tires. I'm really pleased with the look. The rims are Scott Drake. Kevin

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I just went through this myself. I ended up going with the larger 67 rim, 14 x 5.5. I put slightly larger dual readline's (205/75R14) from Diamondback tires. I'm really pleased with the look. The rims are Scott Drake. Kevin

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

I did exactly the same thing, except I used 205/70R14 Diamondbacks. I love the setup.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!