I am looking for an original (used) 65 Mustang

Owner's Manual. It must be the Fifth Printing-

January, 1965.

Anybody has one for sale? Thanks,

/Bo

• Gene,

I tried to answer your message on the forum but got an

error report. With a February 65 car you could probably

do with a Fourth Printing dated August 64 and there are a couple available on Ebay now. I am using the Fourth printing for my

February 65 C-code coupe.

/Bo

• Hi Bo,

Have you tried over at the VMF? There's a lot larger audience over there. Just thought.....

Dave

Dave
    6S1757

• Bo, it warmed up here in illinois today and I had an opportunity to look for the owners manual you need. I have one fifth printing (January 65) BUT it has the warrenty information filled out on the inside of the cover. It is not trash nor is it pristine, just one that was stored in the glovebox of an old car for many years. Tje bad news is that it is not for sale for any price - the good news is that if you can use it it is yours for the asking. The fact that the warenty information is already filled in may kill the deal for you, but if you can use it let me know >j.w.murphy@comcast.net> one way or the other since the PM function on here seems to have some issues.

• Thanks a million Murf,

You are correct that I can't use one that's filled in as it is going into my GT350.

However, it's really appreciated that you made the offer.

Regards,

/Bo

P.S. Bought one on Ebay but it was the fourth Printing and dated

August 64 so it's too early for my car.

Edited by - BoS on 03/07/2009 14:00:38

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!