Meeting members and Marv and Wife!!!

• Ran into Marv and his wife in Columbus this weekend.It was nice to meet them both ,was hoping to meet some other members,but none were around when we came throught.Lots of parts for sale and bought,should keep me busy on E-Bay most of the winter!

Greg

• It was good to meet you Greg. I met some other members of the site, but missed some also as I was out shopping. The distance between buildings brings a whole new meaning to the cliche, 'shop til you drop'... A special thanks goes out to Dan Trapp, President of the Mustang Club of Ohio, for his generous contribution to the site.

• It was great to meet you and your better half Shirley at the UFO superswap!Great Job on the new registry and upgrades. I really enjoy visiting the site and learning all I can about these special Kars! Keep up the good work !!,,,, Dan Trapp

• It was also a pleasure for me to meet you and your wife Marv. I bought my hipomustang blue shirt and wore it in the wonderful weather we had too. I also gave your wife one of my cards too with all my info if you are ever in town or connect for parts etc. take care, Ryan

• Marv,It was very nice to meet both of you at the Swap Meet. WE were very busy buying & selling as you probably noticed when you came over & chated with us.Actualy spent much more than we made. My 13 year old daughter says "Thanks". She keeps insisting that my K convertible (when finished)will be her high school "Ride".... Not. Take care!Hope to see you again & thanks for the Boss rod sale Friday. Topdownk (Bob)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!