Mustang Fender

• I've dug out some old parts and been selling them off, mostly to friends. I have a few miscellaneous Mustang parts.

Fender (driver's side). I don't know if it's off a 1965 or 1966 car. Date code is 4 83 which I think means April but don't know which year. If anyone can decipher this date code and how to tell the year, let me know so I can pass it on. Seems like every date code I see on sheet metal has a different format. Fender is straight, has original paint on it, a couple of small holes near bottom where rust has been cleaned off but not repaired. I can take a pic and email if anyone is interested.

I also have the rear bumper off the same car. Do bumpers have date codes? I've never looked on one to see. It's straight and nice but will need to be re-chromed. I have more parts off this car, someone stripped it many years ago and I bought the parts but don't remember what year or body style the car was. The rest of the stuff is stashed in storage, I'll get the rest out and list it eventually so if you're looking for something with the dates around the fender's date... whatever that is... let me know.

Two "vintage style seatbelt-blue" made by Beam's of Oklahoma, bought from California Mustang, their part #46-3431B (cost $29.95 ea), They have chrome buckles. Also the two std duty hardware kits, Calif Mustang part #46-std (cost $5.95 ea) to bolt them down. They are new, never installed, still in wrapping.

If you're interested in any of this, email me.

Edited by - LuvKcodes on 06/04/2007 10:44:58

• Hi Rick.

I have an April 65 K. I'd be interested in knowing what parts you have. I'm mainly interested in a HIPO fuel ump and original HIPO fan. I'm all they way over here in OZ.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

René

• Sorry, don't have either one of those for sale. I'll let you know if I come across these parts.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Hi Rick.

I have an April 65 K. I'd be interested in knowing what parts you have. I'm mainly interested in a HIPO fuel ump and original HIPO fan. I'm all they way over here in OZ.

Thanks for your time.

Regards,

René

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!