• New website. Mr-Hi-Po.com. New 9inch rear end housings for all midize Fords and Mercurys from 1963 thru 1973 and 1963 thru 1965 Fairlane K-Code. I have built a K-code 9 inch housing for the 1963 Falcon and Comet 260 V-8 cars with automatic or four speed transmission. The housing is 50 3/4 inches flange to flange, with the correct Falcon Spring perch. I also build with all new components housing for 64 1/2 thru 66 K- Code Mustang and Shelby,1966 Fairlane and Mercury Cyclone. This new housing now fits under the 1967 Mustang and Shelbys as well as the Fairlane and Mercury Comet Cyclone. The 1968 Ford Mustang and Cougar, Fairlane, Comet Cyclone and Torino. The same for the 1969 Mustang, Mach I, Cougar, Fairlane, Torino, Comet Cyclone, Torino and Torino Talledega, Cyclone Spoiler,Boss 302 and 429 and Cougar Eliminator. For the 1970 Ford Mustang, Mach I, Mercury Cougar, Boss 302 and 429 and all Shelbys from 1967 thru 1970. The Wider 1970 Torino and 70 1/2 Falcon. Next and last is the 1971 Mustang, Cougar, Torino, Torino Cobra, Fairlane and Cyclone and the Cyclone GT. We have all new parts to build any of these housings. Go to our website Mr-Hi-Po.com. Email us at Savethestangs@aol.com or call us at 931-698-1261. We are always ready to talk Ford, Mustang Mercury anything of your choice in the above models. WE now have 6 new housings for sale for 1,000.00 each + Shipping and Handling. People are getting excited and are looking at our housings to restore thier cars. I will be attending all the big shows and meets in 2011,. in the vendor area look for Mr-Hi-Po.com. Also I am working on all new 3rd members with the date code to match your cars build date. This is in the Research and Development stage right now. Thanks Don Quillen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!