Wanted to Buy: Distributor and Fly Wheel

• Looking for Date Coded Hi Po Autolite Distributor 5C. Also looking for a date coded Fly Wheel 5C. My car's build date is April 24. Please email clinglers@aol.com or call Tim @ 407-721-6087 with any leads on these parts.

Thanks to help from the Hi Po eKschange forum, I have been able to find all the parts I need at reasonable prices. These are the last few items I need to complete my engine project. Thanks for taking the time to read this message.

• <BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Hi Tim

What plant was your car built at ?. I have a 13R Dearborn car, would be happy to trade info / pics etc in aid of restoration.

Mark

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

• Looks like our cars are sisters 11 days apart. Mine was built in Dearborn as well and is a 24R. Would be glad to share pictures etc with you. You can use my email address of clinglers@aol.com. Send photos and any questions you have. I will answer any thing i can for you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!