C6ZF C Hipo carb w/man choke assy. too

• I am not mechanically inclined so I'm selling my Hipo carb from a 4 speed AS IS. Moving parts on my carb are too tight to take a chance with me,a knucklehead,snapping something important. I wouldn't want to break any movable part trying to loosen it up so this isn't a good time for me to take any chances! I'll let the next owner soak it in their choice of penetrating oil.

The carb has been in my bedroom closet 15 years,not out in moisture. Prior to that is last ran in the early 1990's according to the previous owner of the engine it came from. Don't hold me to it.The plastic arm coming off the rear accelerator pump is broken but I guess that comes with a rebuild kit? The manual choke parts look to be complete. I have about 5 closeup,clear pictures to send.The toe stamp is 6Z C. It is a 1.12

The tag reads...C6ZF C

B 5JD

The price is $750.00,shipping included. To help with the deal,I may take some sort of parts trade,plus,at least $500.00 cash?

I'll give it a short while here before an auction site. If I sell it here,I'll be glad to donate to this site.

Thanks for looking. And thanks to this site for the space!

Bob in Ohio... phone is 330-565-9919

• Hi Bob; Can you send me a few photos I googled Autolite carburators couldn't find out what the actual date B5JD is, do you have this info. Thanks Bob Moon

• Yep. Still have it.Sent out some pix to interested parties. Still waiting for a reasonable offer before it's off to the auction house,thank you!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!